3.10.14

Scrapaddictes like us

Hi everyone
I can't believe October is here already.Time flies even faster now that I got back to work!The good thing is that I reevalueted how priceless fridays nights can be and this is one of the things that keep me going:waiting for friday nights and the weekend of course.And like every first friday of the month, it's time for a new challenge at scrapaddictes.

So this month's challenge is about leaves-hoyas(see I am learning spanish!),and this is peek of my layout in mostly blue and cool colors.



 If you'd like to learn more about the challenge and find lots of inspiration visit the blog and grab your scissors.It's open for everyone.
Have a great weekend
xoxo
Elena
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)

friends

Search This Blog