4.11.15

Smile,stay curious and dream

Hello there!
I have a layout to show you today.I took this picture of Maro a couple of months ago and she actually posed for me.That was really surprising because most of the times when she sees the camera she runs towards me to look at the photos on the screen or she's moving around like a crazy person.So that one time it happened.Like a miracle.And  I liked the shot so much, I decided to print it in a bigger size than I usually do for layouts.



I mostly used the Wonder Collection's die cuts and chipboard stickers and some bits from Documentary.I think they go together very well although the colors are quite different.I will mix and match them again.



 I really hope you like it and thank you for looking and reading me
xoxo
Elena

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)

friends

Search This Blog